DSP seeks Recruiting Consultant
At Discovery Search Partners, Inc., we're searching for a Recruiting Consultant to provide essential recruiting support to the company and focused assigned search projects. If you or someone in your professional network fits the experience below, please submit your resume to Resumes@DiscoverySearch.com.
Position: Recruiting Consultant
Location: Columbus, NJ/Remote
The Recruiting Consultant will play a leading role providing essential recruiting support for the company, focused on the assigned search projects. Working closely with Partners and Assignment Managers, the Recruiting Consultant is responsible for leading the candidate development phase of the search including identifying, engaging, and assessing potential candidates.
Job Function and Description:
- Execute direct candidate development practices and candidate screening techniques to include proactive candidate outreach, resume pre-screening, telephone interviewing, and shortlisting
- Phone screen to qualify suitable candidates
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure a steady flow of qualified, interested candidates
- Conduct ongoing candidate pipeline development activities and talent network expansion for active and future requisitions
- Identify relevant candidate profiles using variety of sourcing techniques
- Balance deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at a time
- Maintain data quality and accuracy within the company’s internal database
- Manage candidate development for multiple active engagements.
Competencies and key skills:
- 5+ years of candidate development experience from either a search, external, or inhouse recruiting environment at the Executive or Leadership level in the Life Sciences industries
- Experience in research and/or passive candidate identification and sourcing to augment existing research function, preferably with a knowledge of the Life Sciences industries across North America. The company maintains a state-of-the-art research capability, so research responsibilities are minimal.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Exceptional degree of customer focus and attention to detail
- Strong drive for results and a commitment to producing a high level of work efficiently and often within tight timeframes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new processes and effectively deal with change and ambiguity
- Willing to embody our core values: Integrity, Inclusion, Superior Execution
- Self-motivated, and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to plan and think strategically and critically.
Send your resume to Resumes@Discoverysearch.com!